Top ideas from the community
479 results found
-
An editable version of the page
For example, I’d like the MY LIST row to take up a full line.
The recently watched row doesn’t need to take up a full line, and so on.11 votes -
Show voice actors etc. based on the users set language
Pay tribute to those whose voices make not only Animes come to life, but also transfer jokes to our mother tongue. Never ask yourself again where you know that voice from.
Sorted or filtered by language, maybe a setting in the user settings that uses the browsers language as default. Fallback could be English.
11 votes -
Mac OS X Support for Tracker
Tracker support for Mac OSX.
10 votes -
When will the review series/movie feature be available?
Love what I've seen so far of Simkl! When will the review feature and the friends feature be available? Also is there a possibility for a "recommend to friend" feature in the future? Where you can recommend shows and movies to your friends and they can do the same. I think that would be good.
Thanks, Jenn :)
10 votes -
Add functionality to /tv page
From the tv shows list (userid/tv), you've provided a great chart that should be good for bulk editing. Especially after the initial "import from Netflix" event, my TV list has a ton of shows listed but not differentiated. From this page, it is fairly easy to click down each one and providing a rating. Should also be able to categorize as watching/want to watch/etc. Given that the imports contain a lot of shows that I have watched in the past, I'd recommend a new default category for these that sorts below "Watching" (which I think of as my "current" shows).…
10 votes -
forum
add forum
10 votes -
some Improvements
-the ability to scroll in Recently Watched for older watched stuff
-show "more menu" and rating option in all categories
-show the title in "more menu" or under the poster (sometimes the poster it's not enough)
-mark episodes as watched from my list in dashboard10 votes -
10 votes
-
More countries in the countries tab.
Adding more countries to separate the shows that it's based in. So, for example, include countries like Australia and India has a lot of shows have come from that area.
10 votesYou can now filter shows by any language or country using Lists v2.
-
Every time I see a poster, I should have the "add to watchlist 3 choice button"
The add to watchlist button should be EVERYWHERE always offering the three choices (plan to, seen this, not interested). Offen I heard about the show and want to be able to add it right from the cover. Everywhere I see cover this need to be there because that pretty much the whole point of such a web site. So basically, whenever I see a poster, this 3 choice button should be there.
10 votes -
Add the ability to track the watching of Live events (e.g. Sports)
Add the ability to search for and track track watching of sporting events like NFL, UFC, soccer/football, Olympics, NCAA etc. It seems it would be its own new category, but at least having the ability somewhere would be fantastic.
10 votes -
Request for a New IMDB-based Variable Without the 'tt' Prefix
I would like to add a custom search button for opensubtitles.org that uses URL parameters to automate its advanced search features. However, this site does not use the 'tt' prefix for IMDB IDs. I understand that this is a very specific request, and I hope it will not require too much effort. Thank you for considering it!
Examples:
10 votes -
Better lists rearranging
The ability to drag and rearrange my lists instead of having to pin them in specific orders
10 votes -
Distinguished filters for physical media & digital releases
Currently in the lists, the “DVD” filter combines digital releases and physical media (in this regard, this label is misleading and should be renamed if it is to be kept).
I suggest adding (or replace by) distinguished filters for physical media releases only then for digital releases / VOD.10 votes -
Chronology
Please include the chronological order of the movies and series, as well as the anime.
10 votes -
Allow sorting tv shows by time left to watch
In the "My TV Shows" section, please add a "My time left to watch" option. This would sort the shows by the time remaining in them that is unwatched.
The closest thing to it, that currently exists, is the "My Eps. Left to Watch" option. However, this is less helpful given different shows can have episodes of very different average lengths.I would like to be able to know which shows in my back-catalogue would be quickest to finish off.
It already has this information to pull from too. If you use the "card" view, it gives an estimate of time…
10 votes -
tv shows
Being able to go straight to movie or video with no problems
9 votes -
+1 On My List
It would be cool to add a +1 watched episode on My List (Latest shows that you haven’t watched yet).
Right next to the red circle indicating how many new episodes are out there.9 votes -
Chrome Extension Features +
It'd be nice to be able to close the lower half that has the enable services for Netflix, Hulu etc. not everyone uses those services!
Also to be able to mark episodes as watched right from the extension would be neat, then you wouldn't have to open a new page/tab every time you watch an episode!
9 votes -
Ideas
Plugin for Kodi, I NEED THIS!
Smartphone app.
Follow friends and see the network activity.Great service, thanks.
9 votesKodi plugin is available at https://simkl.com/apps/kodi/
- Don't see your idea?