Top ideas from the community
479 results found
-
Bug: Release email template UI
The email template has some UI issues.
- On mobile the artwork is set to 100% width with a fixed height resulting in a stretched image.
- On desktop the box around the information is not 100% aligned with the artwork.
I hope these adjustments can be made.
Also is there a reason why the backslash \ is used over the forwardslash / in the copies?
4 votes -
Add Language Support to Simkl API (es-ES, etc.)
Hi! I’d like to suggest an improvement regarding localization.
When using Simkl through third-party apps such as Nuvio, titles returned by Simkl are usually shown in English, even when the app and the user’s preferred language are set to Spanish.
Would it be possible for the Simkl API to support localized metadata based on the user’s preferred language?
For example, it would be great to have an optional language parameter such as:
language=es-ESso the API could return, whenever available:
- Localized movie and TV show titles
- Localized anime titles
- Localized posters/artwork
- Possibly localized descriptions/overviews
If localized metadata is not available,…
4 votes -
watching series view
Better way to view your watching series
3 votes -
Add the ability to search with bing.
Add a mecha genre to the list.
3 votes -
Option to disable Trailers
It would be nice if I could modify the settings in general, especially en/disable trailers. I already use Nenhancer and the trailer function there because it plays the trailer without opening a new window
3 votes -
3 votes
-
user profile categorising depending on ganre(s) he likes most(tv movie genres on his wached and playlist ..)
and depending on user tv show and movie playlist ganres u coud add profille graph like 30 % drama 50 % fantasy or super sifi maniack
and add like heart - if top % goes to romance , gun or kicking chuck norris if action liker near profile info
(smthing cool looking ;]) that woud define what user likes looking fast at his profile3 votes -
Put shows in your lists higher while searching
Put shows that are in users personal database at the top of search queries
3 votes -
Zoomplayer support
Zoomplayer support would be nice, since its one of the only none "heavy" players that supports MadVR and can scrape files via tvdb. So it sits between MPC-HC and a full mediacenter like Kodi.
3 votes -
Closing the loop.
I'll be closer review to this application from both a beginner stand point and an advanced tech standpoint I would recommend adding things such as a perspective how to when you first start using this application, because I can see this being the next biggest thing for everyone to use, in my opinion it would benefit adding quick how to points to allow users to set up links to prevent which questions such as how do I or why can I not watch my favorite show from here and so on. The idea of a go to app that lets…
3 votes -
Add multiple select option for episode selection
It would be nice if we could multiple select episodes 1-80 of the first hundred episodes of One Piece, for example, instead of selecting all 99 episodes and then de-selecting episodes 81-99.
3 votes -
Fuse Tviso and Simkl webs, Togheter could make a better web for traking movies and tvshows
Fuse Simkl and Tviso would be great, because both are a web page for traking movies and tvshows, both have cool features that the other do not have and both are on beta. If both fused, and having all the users that both have on one web, and all the cool features that each one can contribute to the other web, the web result of that fuse would be great!.
Lke simkl have traking app for windows and extension for chrome, have notifications, have an a very good android app
And tviso have tags, good organization of movies and tv…
3 votes -
remove from my list option
add remove from my list option without entering to the show page
3 votes -
Leverage AI for Greater Ease-of-Use
Greater ease-of-use and implementation of AI to make finding videos (watched and to watch) updating viewing progress and profile completion less time-consuming for the user. This would also allow for improved suggestion of content to users.
3 votes -
I would love it if you could specify whether an episode is a season finale or a series finale.
I would love it if you could include and specify whether an episode is a season finale or a series finale. :)
3 votes -
Easier way to manage ratings for multiple movies at a time
Easier way to rate movies you have linked
3 votes -
iOS 1Password login integration (with GitHub link)
Please add 1Password login support.
https://github.com/agilebits/onepassword-app-extension
I routinely get logged out, don’t know why, and I use an email and ungodly long password that I keep in 1Password. It’s kind of a PITA to nav to the email login page, flip to 1Password, copy email, flip to SIMKL, flip back for the password, then flip to SIMKL.
Bonus annoying is usually I’m trying to open the app and search for something in my clipboard. Obviously this doesn’t work when I discover I got logged out.
3 votesAdminAndrew Masyk (Founder, Simkl) responded
Hi Jeffrey. could you please let us know at [email protected] in what app do you log in, or website and in which OS\browser. Have you tried connecting your Facebook or Google account in login settings so you don’t have to enter the password?
-
roku integration
I love the Netflix features in the Chrome extension; I actually joined SIMKL for the Random button. I'd love to see those features available when watching Netflix in other ways, specifically through the Netflix app on Roku. Not sure if it's at all technically possible, but if it is, please consider it.
3 votes -
Habitica
I'm sure I'm not the only one with issues with instant gratification as well as finding time to watch movies and TV.
And seeing as how Habitica is a habit building website with a feature for miscellaneous good and bad things, I could see potential in creating functionality so that when you check off an episode or a movie as watched Habitica rewards you.
Heck, for extra greatness, there could be functionality for other things on the site, like creating ratings and reviews, which also benefits Simkl for things like that feature for finding friends with TV and Movie compatibility.
3 votes -
Multiple types of list view
Would be nice to have options to choose how to view a list: 1. Default view with the standard large image thumbnail, 2. A small image thumbnail and title, 3. No image thumbnail at all only the title text.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?