Top ideas from the community
479 results found
-
Search results sould show exact BEGIN matches first
Search results sould show exact BEGIN matches first.
When I search for "the magicians", when I type "the magic" I should see this result before "care bears: unlock the magic". Results should also be sorted by rank and also titles I watch should come befrore everything else.4 votesThere is currently a bug in the search that does not sort relevant results first. We’re looking into it, something to do with collecting search stats incorrectly.
Searching for “the mag” should display “The magicians” at the top when it’s working correctly.
-
Add a custom field to every show
Add a custom field to every show that I can use to for example enter the URL of where I'm watching the show. The field would be entered by show but would appear in every episode to make it just one click away. If it's multiple lines, even better.
4 votes -
More Colour Filters for list categories
Have 'greying out' or another colour of filter, for shows in 'plan to watch' and 'on hold'
4 votes -
The main feature of Criticker, which is a movie and TV series discovery engine based on users like me.
The main feature of Criticker, which is a movie and TV series discovery engine based on users like me.
4 votesPRO and VIP members can now generate personal recommendations at https://simkl.com/my/recommendations/
-
Add options for whole Collections
Can you add the option to mark the whole collection as watched, plant o watch, etc. so that when creating a new account or whenever browsing the collection user could mark the whole collection as watched or plan to watch. Hope you Understand.
4 votes -
Hide watched movies also on netflix app adding watched titles to parental control
Adding a title to the parent control of the profile will hid the title also on the tv and mobile app.
Would be a nice extra also to remove these titles from parental control if a new episode or season has been released.
4 votes -
SIMKL Anime Tracking in KODI
I am using KODI with Otaku Testing Addon.
I also have the SIMKL addon installed from Kodi repo.
SIMKL is tracing TV Showsand Movies (regular) perfectly, athough it scrobbles really early after starting viewing.
When watching anime, it says Scrobbling episode x, but that doesn't return a watched status to SIMKL app or website?I confirmed the addon is working properly by playing tv shows and movies from within fen light, where there is no option to add a SIMKL account.
Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
4 votes -
Where to Buy (DVDs, Bluray, Disc, Streaming Gift Cards)
The current Shop tab mainly redirects to external sites, which limits usability and comparison.
With the growing interest in physical media (DVD, Blu-ray, collector editions), this section could be expanded into a more useful, integrated experience.
What I am looking for is:
Unified Listings: Show all available editions (DVD, Blu-ray, 4K, collector sets) in one place
Price Comparison: Compare prices across multiple stores directly (with Price Graph)
Stock Alerts: Notify users when items are back in stock or drop in price
Region-Based Availability: Filter by country and disc region compatibility
Advanced Filters & Sorting: Filter by price, edition, store rating,…
4 votes -
Daylight saving time bug?
With the current daylight saving time, I noticed all the time stamps from the stuff I watched also moved forward one hour. Can this be fixed?
See also the added screenshots.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
More Free Movies/Shows/Series
I am from Greece and we have a free TVsite called ERTflix that every now and then hosts good shows, series and movies, I am also aware of the USA Tubi, it's locked to americans but still.
My notion is, it would be a cool accomplishmend to come in condact with as many of those local TV sites (usually free ones) and offer the information to us where we can watch the material we wish for free.
For exhample last month ertflix had Spiderman No Way Home for free and Tubi Gladiator. Not bad. They always have a movie that…4 votes -
Add a category or whatever that when a season is finished don't leave there on the watching list
On the watching section there are many series that are finished that maybe they will have an upcoming season or the show is still airing, but they should not be put on the watching list, put them somewhere else, it is not correct to put them all together. It is very confusing
4 votes -
idea
Please merge Aired and Next tabs into one tab in the app (For Tv series and Animes).
As in the image below.
4 votes -
Ability to preview and selectively choose data to be imported
When using the Trakt import for example it would be great if we could preview the data that will be imported and any changes it might make to existing watch history in Simkl, with the ability to approve or reject individual additions and changes.
(Similar to how file syncing software allows the user to approve or ignore file modifications, overwrites and additions, before actually running the sync process.)
4 votes -
Import one show at a time from Trakt or CSV
It would be nice if the import was not all or nothing with Trakt and instead was more granular I'd like to choose the shows I import. This is possible with CSV but you cannot import the watched date and time for the individual episodes
4 votes -
Add Library import and sync to Jellyfin scrobble pugin
Love to have a new Default List to show Movies and Shows I have in my Library at home.
Ideally, for me, this new Library List would have a Import option in the already available Jellyfin Scrobble App and would auto-update when you add a new item to the Jellyfin Libary (be great to have for Plax, Emby etc.. too for those that use those)
In a perfect world, it'd be great to have secondary options like with Watched list for when purchased and what format i have it on, DVD, BluRay, Digital Purchase for this, maybe a note for…
4 votes -
More RSS Feeds
Implement RSS feeds for user created lists.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Small wording suggestion for the end-of-list counter
Right now it reads "You have seen 98 of 98 results from this list." On a site built around tracking what you've watched, "seen" reads as "watched" at first glance. I did a double take thinking I'd somehow marked all 98 as seen.
Something neutral would clear it up instantly, e.g.:
- "Displaying 98 of 98 results from this list"
- "Listing 98 of 98 items"
- "Items 98 of 98 from list"Tiny thing, but it would remove an ambiguity that's unique to watch-tracking context. Thanks for all the work on the site!
4 votes -
universal toggle to hide all specials on the website.
When I search (in anime) random title just want to see season 1,2,3 etc I don't want ova's and other specials
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?