Skip to content

Top ideas from the community

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

479 results found

  1. 1 vote
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 3D Interactable physical cases

    The ability to open any movie/show into a 3D interactable physical case.
    (Images pulled from ReelSwap)

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to add single episodes to custom lists

    This is something that trakt can do, also via API.

    44 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Check episode watch order in Full Description (read more button) for lists you can follow.

    https://simkl.com/5/list/2717/arrowverse

    https://simkl.com/5/list/97832/star-trek-watch-order-tv-shows

    https://simkl.com/5/list/2745/babylon-5-franchise-tv-shows

    In Anime click the Fillers tab next to Episodes tab to see canon/filler list of episodes

  4. Movie Edition Relationships

    Much like how Anime entries can show “Directly Related” or “Indirectly Related” series, the Movies page should also highlight special editions and alternate cuts.

    By introducing relational links for various movie versions—such as Extended Edition, Director’s Cut, Blu-ray Edition, Uncensored, and Unrated—users can easily see every variant in one place.

    Suggested Edition Categories:

    • Extended Edition

    • Director’s Cut

    • Blu-ray Edition

    • Uncensored Edition

    • Unrated Version

    • And few more...

    Examples of Related Editions:

    • Spider-Man: No Way Home

    • Spider-Man: No Way Home – The More Fun Stuff Version

    • Spider-Man: No Way Home – Extended Edition

    • The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the…

    34 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Trakt Watch History Import Issue – Frieren: Beyond Journey's End Season 2

    Hello Simkl Support,

    I found an issue while importing my watch history from Trakt to Simkl.

    "Frieren: Beyond Journey's End" imported only partially. Season 1 was imported correctly, but Season 2 was not imported at all.

    My Season 2 watch history exists on Trakt, but none of the Season 2 episodes appeared in Simkl after the import.

    Show: Frieren: Beyond Journey's End

    Issue Details:

    • Season 1 imported correctly.
    • Season 2 did not import.
    • The watch history for Season 2 is present on Trakt.
    • Other shows imported successfully.

    This appears to be a mapping or synchronization issue affecting only Season 2…

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Website Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Daylight saving time bug?

    With the current daylight saving time, I noticed all the time stamps from the stuff I watched also moved forward one hour. Can this be fixed?

    See also the added screenshots.

    4 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Finished seasons on profile page

    I don't want to be seen as ungratefull because the site is really good and shouldn't be taken for granded but all this time I was thinking that, to me, it would be great if I could have in my profile page, among the premiers, last aired etc a category/carusel "Just Finished" (season*), because I prefair to bing my series.

    1 vote
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I'm searching for new movies/series to watch, I wish it was easier to find them at the BEGINNING of the story

    When I'm searching for new movies/series to watch, I wish it was easier to find them at the beginning of the story... what do I mean by that? In a nutshell, I just mean that I would love to be able to filter out all sequels. Why? Because right now, my user experience looks something like this:

    1) I run a search for something new to watch... that is to say, I filter out everything that is "on my list".

    2) I order the results by average user rating.

    3) Now, let's suppose, just for the sake of the example,…

    6 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add option to combine TV and anime into a single tab in the app

    I get why some people want them seperated, but it would be more convenient for me to have them both together so I can view all recently aired and upcoming episodes in one place.

    85 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Where to Buy (DVDs, Bluray, Disc, Streaming Gift Cards)

    The current Shop tab mainly redirects to external sites, which limits usability and comparison.

    With the growing interest in physical media (DVD, Blu-ray, collector editions), this section could be expanded into a more useful, integrated experience.

    What I am looking for is:

    • Unified Listings: Show all available editions (DVD, Blu-ray, 4K, collector sets) in one place

    • Price Comparison: Compare prices across multiple stores directly (with Price Graph)

    • Stock Alerts: Notify users when items are back in stock or drop in price

    • Region-Based Availability: Filter by country and disc region compatibility

    • Advanced Filters & Sorting: Filter by price, edition, store rating,…

    4 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In-app purchases for upgrading plans

    I fairly often get Google Play Cards from work and I would love to have the option to pay for my monthly subscription via in-app purchase on my Android.

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile apps  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. manually specified sorting of My Custom Lists

    I would like to be able to sort my lists in a specific order. I don't mean the contents within a list, but rather my own custom lists, so that I can say that list F and list Z should appear in positions 1 and 2 when I call up the “My Lists” menu item, without having to number all the lists myself and then sort them alphabetically.
    trakt.tv has this feature (still on the web) before it is removed from the new unusable UI in the distant future.

    7 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. API access to comments

    I don’t see API documentation for listing or posting comments. Unlocking that feature for third party clients would help comments sections be more lively. Thanks!

    1 vote
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ignore tags while generating recommendation

    I kinda would like if I can make recommendations ignore specific tags when generating
    because everytimes it fills it with christmas movies and talking animals movies which I just don't watch and don't want to watch (maybe with even possibility to still have sequels in)

    1 vote
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Language support

    Unfortunately, unlike other tracker apps, you don't provide service to people in their own language. Even if the app requires simple English, being able to use it in your native language would be a big plus. I am sure that with the help of users, the localization process will be very easy.

    59 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hidive Integration?

    Is there anyway to eventually include HiDive Anime as one of the anime sites to receive backups from? I like watching HiDive as well as Crunchyroll for my anime. It would be awesome to be able to have the shows I have watched on HiDive automatically added to my watched/watching lists.

    6 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto List: Plan To Watch Minimum Threshold

    I would like to see added to the SIMKL V2 Auto List functionality the ability to filter by Plan To Watch amount; requesting minimum threshold but maximum could be included also.

    Use Case would be for lists that focus on unreleased content to limit the "noise" and set a threshold of global interest before a Movie or Show surfaces.

    Currently I have a list for this purpose that is tuned as much as I can but still shows over 500 movies, with only 50 having more then 10 "Plan To Watch" notes.

    I believe it would be beneficial to have…

    6 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Markdown Support for .bio

    It would be cool to add basic markdown support for the bio.

    12 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Missing episodes

    Nippon Sangoku has not been updated to show it has a new episode out.

    1 vote
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. An editable version of the page

    For example, I’d like the MY LIST row to take up a full line.
    The recently watched row doesn’t need to take up a full line, and so on.

    11 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?