Top ideas from the community
479 results found
-
Just an idea for the win app
Just add the "offline" part to the windows app you already have?
1 vote -
Import from livechart.me
Import from Livechart.me
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Easier way to manage ratings for multiple movies at a time
Easier way to rate movies you have linked
3 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
watching the episodes and the movies in this website.
instead of searching or providing the episodes or the movies in another website provided in the same website (simkl) to make it easier and more fun for us to watch and use. ^^
4 votes -
roku integration
I love the Netflix features in the Chrome extension; I actually joined SIMKL for the Random button. I'd love to see those features available when watching Netflix in other ways, specifically through the Netflix app on Roku. Not sure if it's at all technically possible, but if it is, please consider it.
3 votes -
Subtitles for each Movie/Show page.
- Add subtitles created by SIMKL users and certainly verify them.
or even better,
- Import Subtitles from a popular website like VLCsub does. And put each related subtitle file inside the right Show/Movie.
1 vote -
*OFFLINE* chrome extension
Have an OFFLINE working Chrome extension (OFFLINE being the keyword).
Data would be updated after the user is back online.
1 vote -
My TV Shows layout
I would love a nicer look for "My TV Shows" list (and movies/anime).
7 votesTry clicking My List from the Dashboard and from the TV\Anime main pages for different designs or please comment what you’d like to see.
-
iOS 1Password login integration (with GitHub link)
Please add 1Password login support.
https://github.com/agilebits/onepassword-app-extension
I routinely get logged out, don’t know why, and I use an email and ungodly long password that I keep in 1Password. It’s kind of a PITA to nav to the email login page, flip to 1Password, copy email, flip to SIMKL, flip back for the password, then flip to SIMKL.
Bonus annoying is usually I’m trying to open the app and search for something in my clipboard. Obviously this doesn’t work when I discover I got logged out.
3 votesAdminAndrew Masyk (Founder, Simkl) responded
Hi Jeffrey. could you please let us know at [email protected] in what app do you log in, or website and in which OS\browser. Have you tried connecting your Facebook or Google account in login settings so you don’t have to enter the password?
-
Add to mobile app allowing communications between people who enjoy similar movies/shows.
Create an app that holds both the capabilities of an entertainment app and a forum. At least add areas where people can talk with one other about their favorite movies or shows without leaving the app itself. and perhaps allow us to use the app to watch our favorite movies and tv shows on the go.
1 vote -
Import from tivo
Would it be possible to somehow link episodes from tivo online?
6 votes -
images in list
Add miniatures of poster movies or tv shows in the lists, to make it faster to read
6 votes -
Missing movie: Another Heaven (2000)
Another Heaven (2000)
1 vote -
Horror
Old TV shows
1 vote -
I would love it if you could specify whether an episode is a season finale or a series finale.
I would love it if you could include and specify whether an episode is a season finale or a series finale. :)
3 votes -
CBS Access
Adding CBS access just like Crunchyroll
1 vote -
Dr Who
When you watch https://www.netflix.com/title/70142441 (S5E1), Simkl adds https://simkl.com/movies/410818/doctor-who-deep-breath (title says deleted, maybe this could be redirected to the correct one instead?).
It should add S5E1 instead (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1577256/)
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?